Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAVID A. COE CONCERT @L-CROSS ROLL CALL  (Read 85674 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley You are sooooo wrong! What is too many people?HuhHuh??
We never even had but   "16" campers in the new section that we opened!!
Every one just wanted to camp on top of each other for what ever reason!!
The guys are working on the bridges now and some other things that will help things run smoother!! As for chasing the dollar, DO YOU KNOW
WHAT IT TAKES TO PUT AN EVENT LIKE THIS ONE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
We have rebuilt the park 3 times because of hurricanes. We might have made a little bit this time but everyone thinks you just turn a pump on and every thing just happens.
Let me tell you some of the expenses, then maybe you can judge better! PORT-A-LETS (100.00) per X60 = 6,000.00, CERTIFIED SECURITY 22X 20.per hour X 72 Hrs = 31,680.00, Insurance $3,000.00,  Gate help for 3 days $12,000.00, advertising for the event $20,000.00, David Allan Coe ?, Rooms for all of the groups that played 3,000.00 Food for all of them and Liquor $2,000.00 The people that cooked for all of the staff and the groups $1,000.00, DO YOU YOU GET THE PICTURE?Huh? I can keep going! We will continue to have EXTREME events! Just  be patient and we will have every thing worked out! By the way, alot of those expenses are every month, Even when we don't have a big
crowd, we still have to pay the bills! THANK YOU for all who attended for helping us do so!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Patti P.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
qt314nfla

« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2006, 10:44:00 PM »

Patty I've talked with you many times and know what it takes and cost you guys to put these events on.  I also notice at least one change to the property every time I go out there.  I know y'all are putting some of the money back into the event.  And y'all are doing your best to get some good bands out there.  We know they can be picky and aren't cheap either.

Thanks for all that you do.  You know if you ever need help out there just ask.  I need to get a portable adjusting table to bring out there.  The floor was a bit rough to adjust on.  Hope you made it to your chiropractor and got fixed up.  I'm sure you're wiped out after all the work that you and Mark did this weekend.

I look very forward to coming out for Jason Aldeen.  Road traffic should be nice.  Oh, as I was leaving I noticed a guy opening the front gate wider.  Was going to say something then realized it was Cutter.  That would have been a bad choice.  I did my fair share out there of slowing down the idiots.  Ask me later.

I did drive out back into the new opened area and yeah it was virtually empty compared to the other spots where everyone decided to camp on top of each other. 

Wilburzbro, lighten up they open their land and are doing their best to make improvements as they are mentioned.  Heck they are already working on widening the road.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 10:48:43 PM by QT314 » Logged
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »

Patti,`

It was  GREAT time, yea the back gate was a minor issue, but no big deal.  Really if thats the only problem people can find with the weekend I would be thrilled!!!!!   I applaud you and Mark for jumping on getting it resolved the very next day.   Toast    I see changes in the park e verytime I go out there, its not like our entrance money is not being seen, it is!!!

WilburzBro, that comment was uncalled for, Mark & Patti open their land to us to play on and tear it up and you have to make a comment the disrespects them.  Seriously they could say tomorrow screw you all were closing our gates and only going to let our family ride the properity.  What would you say the when yet ANOTHER riding spot is closed???

Mark & Patti your  First Place in my  book, Thanks for opening your land to us and let us ride on it.

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2006, 11:24:04 PM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss  Thank you, I felt a little beatin up! DA***T MAN!!! Have ya ever been to Disney?Huh HOUR lines for EVERY ride!!! We got it all taken care of, I think!! Any one else have an issue? Now is the time to post it! We have 4 weeks to fix it!

Thanks,
Patti P Tongue

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2006, 11:28:37 PM »

:)Let me tell you some of the expenses, then maybe you can judge better! PORT-A-LETS (100.00) per X60 = 6,000.00, CERTIFIED SECURITY 22X 20.per hour X 72 Hrs = 31,680.00, Insurance $3,000.00,  Gate help for 3 days $12,000.00, advertising for the event $20,000.00, David Allan Coe ?, Rooms for all of the groups that played 3,000.00 Food for all of them and Liquor $2,000.00 The people that cooked for all of the staff and the groups $1,000.00, DO YOU YOU GET THE PICTURE?Huh? I

I want a job, security gets 20 and hour? And you spent 12,000 on the people who helped at the gate? what were they getting 300$ and hour? Where can I apply?
Metalcore4x4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2006, 11:32:52 PM »

Thanks Pattie and Mark....Hell of a weekend!!!! Toast
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:40:11 PM by Metalcore4x4 » Logged
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2006, 11:35:11 PM »

Smiley ALL OF OUR SECURITY STAFF IS LICENSED AND CERTIFIED!!!!!!! You don't get them for $10.00 an hour! Besides I don't mind paying some one that to take care of ALL of YOU!
 As for the Gate help they are FAMILY and THEY WORKED ALMOST 72 HOURS!!!! Even family's not FREE, for that many hours!

Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: March 21, 2006, 12:48:04 AM »

there is no reason to explain.. if those peopke that wantto complain, they dont have to come..like always yall put on a greeat event...with that many peopke there is always going to be things that people dont like.. so like you said at disney, long lines etc...thats just how it is, when you have lots and lots of people...you drive on the highway, to much traffic..thats how life is..
people instead of complaining, make suggestions to make things better..DONT BASH... there is no reason for it.
and yall know, ill help as well, as i did.. i helped unload the truck for the concert... and again had a gr8 time and will continue to come to lcross every month.. i like the trail rides the best...

2007 honda rancher
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: March 21, 2006, 08:46:05 AM »

I think they let too many people in there.  I realize the Pearces are chasing the dollar but shizzit.  The traffic situation was plain stupid.

LOL , no they do it so that they take a tremendous LOSS and hopefully claim Bankruptcy one day..LOL.. 3 Stooges

It is their property  , you are a guest we ALL knew what to expect...Having said that...

Patti to help alleviate some of the production cost I volunteer free of charge to driver around in That big White and Yellow truck that always looks so clean...Take it in the Mud to see if all is well....all Free of charge.. Thumbs Up
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 09:00:54 AM by Joedirt » Logged

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: March 21, 2006, 08:58:58 AM »

Lets all remember that Jason Aldean will be there Friday April 21st instead of on Saturday also.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: March 21, 2006, 09:04:42 AM »

Keep up the great work patty and mark.  We appreciate you inviting us to your property.

Thank you.

qt314nfla

« Reply #236 on: March 21, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »

Hey Joe, sorry to bust your bubble but that big white and yellow truck belongs to security for now.  It's currently for sale for 20K so if you want to buy it you are more than welcome to drive it.  If your interested get your bid in I have 2 friends currently interested in this truck and one is in the process of getting the deal done.

Yunt thanks for the info on Jason Aldeen. 

Patty is there anything going on for Saturday night?  I know y'all have some local bands out there that have performed.  Just checking.  Either way I'll still be there.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: March 21, 2006, 10:29:57 AM »

QT ..it was a joke...a little light hearted humor.... Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
qt314nfla

« Reply #238 on: March 21, 2006, 10:31:22 AM »

QT ..it was a joke...a little light hearted humor.... Roll Eyes

I was being light hearted.  Seems lately everyone thinks I'm being too serious.  I need to change something.  I'm almost never serious.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2006, 10:34:24 AM »

Not sure what that means.....but I was just informed...we might have the Buggy and the Bronco going for the next Mud event....That would rock

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
qt314nfla

« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2006, 10:38:03 AM »

Sweet so y'all are going to be there for Jason Aldeen?

As for what my last comment means.  Well it means I need to change so ppl know I'm just having fun. Roll Eyes
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2006, 10:41:31 AM »

Vey good possibility.....I did not break anything on the Grizzly last weekend....so we shall see....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
enniehall

Get busy living or get busy dying!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »

Just a suggestion for the traffic situation going over the bridge: anyway you guys could make it like a one way loop around the park?  Sounds good in theory but I'm sure there'd be some jerks who would want to take the "short cut".  I got hit twice out there in the traffic lines cause some jerks were trying to sneak though when the traffic directors were looking the other way.  No damage done to me, my passenger, the bike or the a-holes who hit me but it did piss me off. 

Either way I had a blast Patti, ya'll did an amazing job with everything and as a whole I'd say it went very smoothly.

Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2006, 08:04:56 PM »

I'll just keep my comments and opinions to myself for now on.
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: March 22, 2006, 09:06:04 AM »

I think they let too many people in there.  I realize the Pearces are chasing the dollar but shizzit.  The traffic situation was plain stupid.

Don't see much wrong with this comment. I for one would not open anything with out the thought of trying to make a dollar or two and have some fun while doing it.  That is the American way. The traffic was a huge cluster - f.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: March 22, 2006, 10:56:37 AM »

freakk,

whats wrong with your pm address??

gary
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »

Smiley Smiley WILBURZ & WILBURZBRO,
Alls good! If ya don't make the comments, We won't know! It   "was"
crazy. If you all remember, last year for DAC we had most of the people in the front due to the wet roads in the back. So we did not have this problem! This is the first event we had an issue with this, even though we have been open 2 years. Barely any one was camped in the latest camping area we opened in the back, so  I really don't know where they where all going, especially all at the same time. But we have taken all of your suggestions and are working on it right now! Looking forward to ANOTHER EXTREME  EVENT!!!!

Thanks,
Patti P
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »

I hear ya patti. All in a days work. If I did not have a good time with my bro and the others we would have packed it up. Thanks. 

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com