Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DRETH GOT JACKED LAST NIGHT  (Read 14105 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 11:15:06 AM »

Anytime Dreth Wink, ben there done that, if you fall short on funds for the replacement of tools I install cabinets so I might have things you can borrow dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2005, 06:23:55 PM »

As most of you already know, our friend Dreth (Shawn) was victimized recently by thieves who took all of his work tools from his van.

With the buy-in of Mike L and Brady (site moderators), we have set up a Paypal fund to collect some support so he can get his tools replaced and back to work sooner.  It's the least we can do for a great friend and brother.

We have already had a great response to his need, but we wanted to open it up for any other people who are able to help.

There is still time to help him out up until March 14, 2005.

Please send your gift to Paypal account:

rgsd40t2x@netscape.net

There will be a full report to the moderators after we close this out.  Keep in mind that Paypal does collect a small fee for credit card use.

Some have also asked about giving if they don't have Paypal.  Please send me a PM and I'll send a mailing address.

Please help in whatever amount you can do, and Thanks in advance.  ATVFlorida has the best people in the world!

Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2005, 08:05:34 PM »

I would like to help, please pm me with his mailing address.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2005, 05:17:37 AM »

contirbuting memebers have all piched in, lets show our support for one of own and the cause
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2005, 05:23:53 AM »

$#IT HAPPENS TO THE NICEST PEOPLE  Angry
SORRY TO HEAR THAT DUDE. Maybe check the local pawns and if theres a flee market or swapshop in your area this weekend you maybe with a prayer could find some of it. Keep your head up you got the right guidance already know that.
Good luck.

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2005, 05:42:10 AM »

Hey Dreth,
      Sorry to hear about this-these things seem to happen to the best of people.I am glad to see that you are taking this like a man,this is why people are willing to help.I am Raptor350's dad and enjoy the fact that my son can come on this site and enjoy as well as learn from it-we do not have much money but i do have some inside info into pawn shops and how to get your stuff back for free instaed of paying for it.All pawn shops have to let the police know what they take in every day(that means everything).if you would like some insight as to how to approach this i would be glad to give you any info as my way of helping you out.It is times like these that all of the good things you have done in the past come to light in the way of FAMILY & FRIENDS.Keep the head up and give me a call if you would like-e-mail us or give me your number in a post and i will be glad to help out.
To everyone helping out-GOD BLESS

Dad

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2005, 06:00:11 AM »

As a moderator I would like to say thank you to everyone that has helped whether it be monitarily or with good advise.
For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Dreth I will shed some light. Dreth is a stand up guy and a devout Christian. He will give the shirt off of his back to anyone in need which is a big reason why I contributed. He is an asset to this site and to the community at large.Any type of a contribution will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again to everyone that has helped one way or another.

Mike

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
MotoMike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2005, 06:15:33 AM »

I sent money through paypal!

Dreth,
I am truely sorry this has happened to you.  Please keep us posted.

Mike
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2005, 06:18:14 AM »

The biggest thing I think if it were me would not only be the financial burden of rebuilding your inventory of tools and the particular tools you like and become acustom to using but the emotional issue of being VIOLATED within the confines of your own property. Dreth seems to have allot cooler head then allot of people I know yours truely included. I think I would be ranting and storming around like a big pi$$ed off baby for a few days and out looking in every lowes and home depot parking lot peering into work trucks looking for my stuff. Maybe thats my Irish temper getting the best of me.
Dreth I allong with the rest of us (hopefully) would like a list of stuff (tools be specific in what you need too) that got taken. Not only to keep an eye out for but Maybe I or others have some items laying around you could have, use,borrow,whatever to get back on your feet and get the replacements. I've met ya and you seem like a proud individual but I am only trying to help but if you don't need anything just know we are all here tick'd off and behind you. Ash wednesday too? From the ashes yee shall rize.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 06:20:13 AM by sport66 » Logged

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2005, 12:24:51 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you Dreth. I've never met you or anyone else on this site ( Yet ) But It makes me happy to see so many people willing to help someone in their time of need. I know you have a lot of prayers going out to you so you can add one more  Wink . I can't wait to get another quad so we can go to rides and meet everyone I'd be glad to take my kids to. Smile things could be worse, you could have Lakemarykid guarding your house! lol

warrior123

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2005, 05:39:47 PM »

man sorry to hear about stuff like this i think thieves should be shot i know how it feels to be stolen from and it sucks can someone please pm me the address and ill mail a lil somethin i would hope everyone could help if it happened to me so send me the address and im in
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2005, 05:56:38 PM »

man sorry to hear about stuff like this i think thieves should be shot i know how it feels to be stolen from and it sucks can someone please pm me the address and ill mail a lil somethin i would hope everyone could help if it happened to me so send me the address and im in

I copied this from a thread that Hond328i started.

As most of you already know, our friend and brother Dreth (Shawn) was victimized recently by thieves who took all of his tools from his van.  These are the tools he uses for his livelihood as an electrician to support himself and his wife.  He and his wife also have a small child who is soon to become the next John Natalie.   (had to get that one in)!

With the buy-in of Mike L and Brady, I have set up a Paypal fund to collect some support so he can get his tools replaced and back to work.  It?s the least we can do for a great friend and brother.

I will keep this open for about 10 days, closing on March 14, 2005.  

Please send your $$ to Paypal account:  rgsd40t2x@netscape.net

I will offer a full report to the moderators after we close this out.  Keep in mind that Paypal does collect a small fee for credit card use.

Some have also asked about giving if they don't have Paypal.  Please send me a PM and I'll send my mailing address.

Please help in whatever amount you can do, and Thanks in advance.  ?Steve
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 05:57:41 PM by da_mtg_man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
warrior123

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2005, 04:48:47 AM »

ok sent mine
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2005, 07:12:39 AM »

ok sent mine

GOOD JOB!!! MEANS ALOT FOR A NEWBIE TO STEP UP, COME ON SOME OF YOU OLD SALTS, DONT GET SHOWN UP BY A NEWBIE!!!
ENTER CHEERLEADERS
rah rah
MotoMike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2005, 07:49:41 AM »

Yeah, I have only been a member for a week (to the day), step it up oldies... [smiley=lecture.gif]

Mike
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2005, 07:52:18 AM »

I am not working most of ya'll know why,but sent what I could.
Wish I could do more!
Wink

AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2005, 02:34:35 PM »

I am not working most of ya'll know why,but sent what I could.
Wish I could do more!
Wink

[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER.
knucklehead

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2005, 02:45:47 PM »

Sent what I can I just hope you can get back what you lost .mike

85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2005, 07:17:33 PM »

Angry  I'm  sorry  what  happen to you DRETH.I hope things get back to normal and if you get the new tools you buy this time.put a video  camera  then put old used tool box and fill it up with rocks inside used old tool,lol Smiley that will teach them not to steal your stuff from you again Grin.

thanks,
from,americanhighlander
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 07:21:09 PM by americanhighlander » Logged

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
dreth

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2005, 07:18:09 PM »

i am still in disbelief at the support i am recieving!

thank you Mike for the kind and true words. i would and will help anyone in the time of need! my Lord saved me from paralization and death for a reason , so i will do my best to love thy neighbor. all the responses have helped alot, just to know that yall care!

when i posted this (originally) it was not a plee or to recieve help, i just wanted to share with my atv family the events of my day as i often do and now look where we are! showing we are a family! i can not thank you enough for everything you are doing and saying so i will just pray that your kindness will be blesssed 7 times over.

here is a little update since that day.....................................................i charged my new tools on my credit card and went back to work.i installed a camera system and new lights,  i somehow (GOD) picked up some good paying jobs, my wife got a promotionat work, one of my customers gave my son a race car go kart and i found out that i have alot of friends Grin sometimes a man has to  go through some trials before he is blessed.

in BIG RED LETTERS..........................THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2005, 09:14:14 PM »

Dreth, I to am sorry to hear what happened to you. May God bless and good luck. It really s**ks that people take someones tools of their trade. Just sent a donation also, wish I could help more.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
jjamesbar
Supreme Member

beware of the green trucks

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2005, 04:24:19 AM »

sorry dreth, ive been hit before and i know it sucks. check with the local pawn shops, you might get lucky. the bad thing is, locks only keep the honest people from stealing your stuff.

jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got
450RRRR

fast enough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2005, 05:35:13 AM »

someone may have mentioned it. but if you had them tagged in anyway. roam your local pawn shops.i had 3500.00 worth jacked last year from my service van. and a couple showed up at a local pawn. of course they lost the tag of who brought them in. they said. but the cops told me they would keep an eye.if it happened at your house well my homeowners covered a 1000.00.   really sorry to hear about a working man that has is living stollen from him.
i installed a motion light from home depot that also starts an alarm. it sends the signal in your house hold wireing. and you plug it into any outlet.i just placed it into my garadge so that they new they setting it off. also one in my bed room.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2005, 09:47:31 AM »

HATS OFF TO EVERYONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED THE CAUSE  AT ANY LEVEL. [smiley=bow.gif] CONGRATS  DRETH FOR THE BLESSING THAT HAVE BESTOWED UPON YOU. GOD IS GOOD  [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]              
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2005, 07:28:41 PM »

Wow, I went out for a ride in ONF today and I come back and find 48 posts and many more people helping out.  You all have been so generous, more generous than my own family would have been.  Shawn, see, what the devil did to try to snag you has been turned around for good.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com