Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DRETH GOT JACKED LAST NIGHT  (Read 14078 times)
dreth

« on: March 02, 2005, 05:05:41 AM »

woke up this morning to go to work and it was a litte cool outside so i went to crank up my van and thats when i realized i had been JACKED! [smiley=angry2.gif] Yes, someone stole all my work tools, so now im  [smiley=banghead.gif]and  [smiley=dunno.gif]how im gonna work with no tools. Im  [smiley=angry2.gif]and if i could find out who it was i would [smiley=box.gif]so bad that i would be [smiley=trophy1.gif]in a butt whoopin contest. what really makes me mad is that they almost had my wife [smiley=Cry.gif]until i gave her a [smiley=kiss.gif] isn't that a great way to start off your day!
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 05:09:46 AM »

Man, Sorry to hear. If there is anything I can do let me know brother

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 05:11:25 AM »

THAT's AWFUL [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=angry2.gif] [smiley=angry2.gif] [smiley=angry2.gif] Did you file a report? Did it happen to anyone else in your area? We got our car broke into twice a couple years ago. Turned out it was neighborhood teens making a run of the whole place.

What kind of tools were they? Let me know if we can help.
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 05:17:51 AM »

Sorry to here that bro, let me know If I can do anything for you, I would sure like to help KICK some but with you, even though It wasn't my stuff It makes me mad that people do this kinda Sh%%, to the working man.

dreth

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 05:21:03 AM »

thanks for letting me vent! i was about to get real mad and then figured it wouldnt do me any good. it takes a desperate or stupid man to steal  another mans way of supporting his family ! i will just pray for that person or persons and for myself to recover from this set of events, and that lessons will be learned. i will be installing 24hr video survallence(sp) as part of my lessons learned! i dont know what else to say other than it hurts, im sad, im angry,  
jackinthebox23

Life is good.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 05:43:28 AM »

that sucks Dreth! Sorry to hear that. I gotta admit, you're a better Christian than me right now...I'd be wishing them a slow torturous death.  Wink

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400
Flea_Jumper
Supreme Member

Finally, a place to meet other riders

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 06:13:10 AM »

Sorry to hear that Dreth.  Been there done that Sad

Call your home owners insurance and they should be able to help.  Just make sure you file a police report.

Talk about it tonight.
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 09:02:07 AM »

Man dude that brings tears to my eyes to here that Im sorry for youre loss and If I can help let me know.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 09:12:25 AM »

what kind of tools Sir Dreth?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
GreggT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 09:38:18 AM »

Sorry to hear that, Dreth. I had a Z400 stolen last year...so I still get sick everytime I hear something like this.

'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper
BCConviber
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2005, 04:52:56 PM »

That really sucks Dreth. If there's anything I can do, let me know. Not sure what tools you need, but your welcome to use anything I got.

Bart

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

dont forget your wings! sky is the limit!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2005, 05:51:43 PM »

i know the feeling my friend  it sucks  i had  all my tools stolen out of my lanscape enclosed trailer while we were working  on the back of a property  one of my workers forgot to close the door . it only took 10 min  when we came back everything was gone  nothing was insured  man was i mad  how can some low life do that to some one.  5grand later went towork the next day.  

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 05:56:06 PM »

sorry to hear about your loss, definately hollar if I can help. will insurance help out at all? home or auto?
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2005, 06:05:41 PM »

I know that sucks. someone got my brother in law a couple years ago, but they took his van too. he only had ot a month and they ruined it. to make things worse after they caught the 3 crack heads that did it the thieves refused to tell the cops where the tools were unless they dropped the charges. Needless to say my brother didn't get his tools back. at least the theives went to jail. there is nothing worse than a scum bag thief taking the tools a man earns his living with. Forget the price of the tools, if they catch them they should put him away for 25 years for messing with a man's livley hood.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 06:15:47 PM »

Dreth, SORRY to hear about your misfortune, I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. they broke into my enclosed trailer & stole over $2,500 worth of cordless tools. Its hard to go to work to support your family with scum bags like that around! If we can do anything to help let me know! I dont know what kind of work you do but if we have some tools you need I will loan you what I can till you can replace them! PM me let me know, again sorry to hear this dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 06:55:55 PM »

low lifes sure know how to kick a man where it hurts  [smiley=Angry.gif]  I'm so sorry to hear about this Shawn.  You are such an awesome guy and you are friends with so many of us on here.  It doesn't seem fair that something like this should happen to you.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

GaryinSeffner

Dont ride it like you're still paying for it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 07:00:17 PM »

Hey DRETH sorry to hear about your loss. It's a shame that these kinda people get to breathe the same air as us hard working people. Good luck with things and let me know if I can help in any way. What kinda tools and work ?

dreth

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »

you  are all so very kind and im at  a loss of words..........................................................................................i have never even met most of you yet you are willing to help me in my time of need! i am really greatful to you all and i will meet you one day so i can thank you personally.

im an electrician and they took all my battery tools, and some of my corded tools! it was kids because they only took what they could carry on foot. a total of 4 cases equaling $1000 is what they got so my deductable is equal to that so no insurance will help me this time.

i have a credit card at home depot so i can replace the tools and move on with my life but the kids will have to pay in their own way when the time comes and for that i hope they enjoy it.

once again the support yall have shown to me is priceless and makes this misfortune worth every penny, to know that if i really really needed help i could count on yall(the people on this site)

everything happens for a reason and it looks like the reason this time is FRIENDSHIP [smiley=Hug.gif]  HUGS TO ALL! and you too can count on me if the need ever arises.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2005, 04:45:27 AM »

[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2005, 05:42:39 AM »

Wink

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2005, 06:10:28 AM »

Anytime Dreth Wink

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2005, 08:08:02 AM »

That sucks dreth, i had my box stolen from my old shop with all of my tools in it, i was a whole 19-20 years old and snap-on isn't cheap, luckily it was recovered because they were stupid enough tp sell a huge mechanics box with tools in it.  I could just imagine how much it would suck to have lost all those tools, keep the faith, hopefully they will be recovered.  

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2005, 08:20:46 AM »

sorry about your loss. Atleast no one was hurt. Let me know if I can help in any way.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2005, 09:47:35 AM »

That sucks the bid one. Sorry for your loss hope the b******* get what is coming to them. If I can help in anyway let me know. I am an aircraft mechanic by trade but at this time I am not useing my tools doing an office job, so if you need anything let me know.

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
CAOSPOP

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 09:59:48 AM »

Sorry to here that bud... Don't worry man pay now pay later they are going to pay. If there any hard to find or just some other stuff let me know. Manny
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com