Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts and Prayers For Moose  (Read 35695 times)
DZ 350
Supreme Member

Lift Your Truck, Fat Chicks Cant Jump

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2006, 06:52:20 PM »

sorry to hear that,  i'll pray for the man. hope to hear that he will make a quick recovery.

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2006, 06:55:53 PM »

Oh no.... I just read this Post!!! Bruce you are in our prayers.                                       LORD PLease watch over our friend Bruce, as it is through the stripes of your Son Jesus Christ that we are healed... We pray that you bless Bruce and his family with a full and rapid recovery, We pray that you get him in the hands of the people you have blessed with the skills to heal him. We pray for this in your Glory Lord in Jesus name AMEN.

We are here for you no matter what it is or what you need. Mike Let us know what we can do. Cry

Brian can stay with us if he wants, well take good care of him.
another amen to that

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »

AMEN to that Scott.

I guess hospitals are a tradeoff, get through ER in 5 minutes and have a crappy doctor, or sit in ER for couple hours and get a good doctor, lol.

Incidents like this just go to prove how good the people on this website are. Everyone that was present helped, or offered to help in any way they could. Now people that hardly even know him are offering all their help also. It makes me proud to be a member of this community.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2006, 07:56:57 PM »

What he said^

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2006, 07:57:39 PM »

Well, Moose is not the first one of us to show our a$$.   Wink
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2006, 08:43:48 PM »

This is the Guy all the fuss is about. Get well, we are all praying for you!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 08:45:30 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2006, 08:49:11 PM »

This is the Guy all the fuss is about. Get well, we are all praying for you!!

lol... That must've been right after his mud run.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »

found another pic.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
qt314nfla

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2006, 11:27:39 PM »

Any info now that he's at Bayfront? 
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2006, 12:48:51 AM »

They wouldn't admit him. He called me at midnight and I went and got him. He's at my house now. I gave him a perc and put him to bed. We have to call a Ortho surgeon in the morning.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2006, 07:29:50 AM »

Your official DR. Da_Mtg_Man  and I feel from the posts you will do a better job. Your an awsome person

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2006, 09:29:19 AM »

They wouldn't admit him. He called me at midnight and I went and got him. He's at my house now. I gave him a perc and put him to bed. We have to call a Ortho surgeon in the morning.

Mike, Jen, and Moose,

Again, if any of you need anything let us know.  Most of us are a good ride away but we will be there to help, whatever we can do.

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2006, 10:09:24 AM »

Da_DR_Man ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2006, 10:32:40 AM »

What's up DOC?? What about his Honda?? Does it need to see a Dr as well?? Let us know what we can do to help... PLEASE!!!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2006, 10:45:51 AM »

What's up DOC?? What about his Honda?? Does it need to see a Dr as well?? Let us know what we can do to help... PLEASE!!!

It snapped his snorkle off but other than that I haven't had time to look it over closer.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2006, 11:04:32 AM »

It snapped his snorkle off but other than that I haven't had time to look it over closer.

Can I have the snorkle???  lol Grin
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 11:10:16 AM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
Pastense

Location: The dark side of the moon and when not there try Homestead

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2006, 11:25:02 AM »

He's going to heal unfortunatley, it's gonna be awhile before he's fully healed.

The good thing is that he'll be able to ride again sooner than later.  He's just going to have to take it real easy on the rides for some time.

The ortho's going to tell him some BS about not doing anything for the next month.  Moose will know his own limitations.  He's just going to have to be embarrassed slightly by riding a little slower and more cautiously than everyone else. 

And for goodness sake, don't go all John Wayne macho about it. Otherwise they'll have to really pin back your ears.

Believe me having first hand experience in this subject sucks......... Owie

Feel better soon.

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2006, 11:56:58 AM »

Hello all, I'm at Mike's house now, and feeling like, well you know. Going to see the ortho surgen this afternoon, hopefully things will start to look up. I can't say enough about the family I didn't relize I had untill this. To say you all are amazing is an understatement. I am so overwhelmed by all of you, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I can't remember all the names now, but I will, of the people that helped me. A perimedic was with us, he checked me out and made me feel a lot more comfortable, and never left me, even followed QT and I back to camp on his quad. Fern, I thank you very much. QT, thanks so much for driving me to camp, it was 5 miles or so, it was nice not having to ride the quad back to camp. There's much more to tell you all, and I will later when I feel better.
 I can't say enough good about Mike and his family for their help. They got my truck, trailer and quads, and my son back home for me.

Thank you all very much.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »

Moose, Get better soon bud!!!!   You would have done the same for any of us if the rolls were reversed.  What's "family" for??? 
Freakk

Carl
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 12:06:24 PM by MuddFreak77 » Logged

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »

Hello all, I'm at Mike's house now, and feeling like, well you know. Going to see the ortho surgen this afternoon, hopefully things will start to look up. I can't say enough about the family I didn't relize I had untill this. To say you all are amazing is an understatement. I am so overwhelmed by all of you, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I can't remember all the names now, but I will, of the people that helped me. A perimedic was with us, he checked me out and made me feel a lot more comfortable, and never left me, even followed QT and I back to camp on his quad. Fern, I thank you very much. QT, thanks so much for driving me to camp, it was 5 miles or so, it was nice not having to ride the quad back to camp. There's much more to tell you all, and I will later when I feel better.
 I can't say enough good about Mike and his family for their help. They got my truck, trailer and quads, and my son back home for me.

Thank you all very much.

Bruce, I know first hand how you feel about the folks of this community, and you are blessed to have had Mike and Jenn there for you...They are AWESOME people.
God bless all of you that helped and prayed. Now about your snorkle Grin
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »

Thank you all very much.

you need anything just send me a message. i'm in bradenton
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2006, 12:09:56 PM »

Now about your snorkle Grin

Bruce remember Swamp_Donkey needs the snorkel for his belt on the KQ!!!!  They don't like to run once they get wet, and I don't kow why  Dunno Oops!   LOL

Freakk

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2006, 12:18:44 PM »

Lets see if he still feels this way after he gets my bill.  Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2006, 01:06:41 PM »

Lets see if he still feels this way after he gets my bill.  Cheesy

What about the RR bill Huh I undestand they are doubling all Members fees and charging for damage done to the trails by bodies falling of Four-wheelers Shocked lol

Smile Bruce... we love ya.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2006, 04:43:55 PM »

Update........

Went to the ortho and Bruce is going under the knife on Thursday to put the Clavical back together with a steel plate. It will be day surgery.
He's going to stay with us until then. In the last 2 days I've come to realize why Bruce and his ex-wife got divorced.   Grin
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 04:47:28 PM by Da_Mtg_Man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com