Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&R Motorsports Park Swamp Cabbage Event 2/24/06- 2/26/06!!  (Read 13064 times)
C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2006, 12:56:27 PM »

We would like to invite you to join us for Swamp Cabbage Weekend 2/24/06- 2/26/06.  Our website is crmotorsportspark.com we had a great time New Years Weekend around 3,500 showed up.  Children 10 and under are FREE.... Friday is $10.00 per person...Sat. & Sun. is $15.00 per person per day, or you can do $30.00 per person for the whole weekend.  Our band will be The Ronny Morgan Band from N. Ft. Myers.  The Mechanical Bull will be back.     THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE NEW YEARS SO GREAT!!!
Hope to see everyone there!

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
Niklyn316

Hey everyone

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 11:41:45 AM »

I will have a group of people coming out, we want to get there early and set up.
I know how busy you guys will be if it its anything like last year. You guys always manage to have a great time no matter what and everyone is so friendly. Dosen't seem like you guys are affected by the competition. I know we will stay faithful and we be at everyone you guys have.. Thanks again
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 02:05:35 PM »

I can't wait to see you again!  Yes we are always very busy, but glad you enjoy coming out!  The competition doesn't hurt us at all, we have been told that our mud is better anyway......  Grin

C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »

Don't forget you can ride here also... lots of room........  Everyone tell's us how much fun they had.... go to our website.....  crmotorsportspark.com for pictures.... Cheesy

RESTLESS75

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 01:57:10 PM »

YEAH I CAN'T WAIT.I LIVE IN FT MYERS BUTT WHEN I GO TO A CLUB OVER HERE CALLED RICOCHETS......C&R IS ALL THEY  TALK ABOUT..PEOPLE COME FROM NAPLES,BONITA,PORT CHARLOTTE,PUNDA GORDA,SARASODA,BASICALLY FROM THE EAST AND WEST SIDE OF I-75....PEOPLE ARE BUYING JEEPS AND BUGGYS JUST TO COME OUT TO C&R.ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!!   ..O YEAH BY THE WAY ANYBODY GOT AND 4 WHEELERS OR BUGGYS OR JEEPS THEY WANNA SELL??...THERE ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOKIN TO BUY RIGHT NOW......
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 03:56:17 PM »

If we hear of any one selling any the these items We will let you know.... can't wait to see ya!

RESTLESS75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 05:40:45 PM »

THANKS C&R.......I HERD THAT IN MARCH OR APRIL YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE CHARLE DANIELS OUT THERE IS THAT TRUE?Huh...IF THAT IS TRUE THERE WILL BE SOOOO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE........HOPE IT IS TRUE.....
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 03:00:11 PM »

You heard right.... it's in the works right now, as soon as we get more details we will post it.  Also remember our website for updates also.  There is always a pretty big crowd.... I can't wait to see how big of a crowd CDB will bring......
We are also setting up Tracey Bird.....

Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 06:24:07 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion to which is better, C&R or LCROSS? What is the difference. I plan to try both.
RESTLESS75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 02:21:24 PM »

I HAVE BEEN TO BOTH AND (MY OPINION) I THINK C&R IS BETTER BUTT GO TO BOTH. DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.......... Roll Eyes
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 02:30:05 PM »

Of course I am going to say we are better, but go to both website's look at the crowd's......... Pictures speak for themselfs........  If you have been to the yucapan you'll like our mudhole!  We are from Ft. Myers ourselfs and like natural mudhole...not man made......  Hope to see ya there..... Smiley

o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 02:43:46 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion to which is better, C&R or LCROSS? What is the difference. I plan to try both.

I've herd buggys are better for l-cross, and fourwheelers are better for CNR. but it all comes down to which one is closer In my opiion. Roll Eyes
JeepGirl

I Wanna Set Them FREE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 03:03:44 PM »

From a 4-wheeler standpoint we like the riding and the mudholes better at L-Cross.  But we have liked the bands better at C&R.  It has always looked like a much bigger crowd at L-Cross though.  I am just glad they usually mix things up schedule wise and we do not have to choose one or the other.  The more riding spots the better.  We will be at the Swamp Cabbage event for sure.
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2006, 03:25:16 PM »

We have area's that buggys are affraid to go.... only a hand full will cross..... but there is something for everyone....4wheelers....buggy's and mud trucks....
if you have a buggy come follow the Maroon colored buggy w/ the C&R logo and see what's out there.  If you haven't been out to our's recently than you have missed some good mudding action......thank god for our big buggy's and heavy equipment to get ya out!  We are glad you like the bands!  Some of the buggy's have Radio's loud enough for us to hear at the front gate and everyone make's it a fun and enjoyable weekend.  See ya at Swamp Cabbage weekend!  Look forward to seeing ya!

o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »

We have area's that buggys are affraid to go.... only a hand full will cross..... but there is something for everyone....4wheelers....buggy's and mud trucks....
if you have a buggy come follow the Maroon colored buggy w/ the C&R logo and see what's out there.  If you haven't been out to our's recently than you have missed some good mudding action......thank god for our big buggy's and heavy equipment to get ya out!  We are glad you like the bands!  Some of the buggy's have Radio's loud enough for us to hear at the front gate and everyone make's it a fun and enjoyable weekend.  See ya at Swamp Cabbage weekend!  Look forward to seeing ya!

Ya and one of them always plays "the souths gonna do it again". by charlie daniels. Herd some molly hatchet too. Grin
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 03:34:46 PM »

I don't know about Molly Hatchet playing but I have hear CDB playing a time or two.....  Can't wait to have them at our place to play for us..... one of my #1 choices..... 

RESTLESS75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 05:20:52 PM »

HECK YEAH!!!!...I CAN'T WAIT TO SLING SOME MUDD AND PARTY DOWN...... Cool
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »

It's getting closer.... I know we have had a big respone, looks like it will be even better than last years turn out.....  I am ready are you?

C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 12:00:04 PM »

THE EVENT IS 2 WEEKS AWAY AND WE ARE READY.....  go to our website for more info. crmotorsportspark.com
WE WILL HAVE TWO BANDS ON SATURDAY..... "THE CHASE" AND "THE RONNY MORGAN BAND"  come out and have some fun....and get muddy at the same time!

C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2006, 11:49:47 AM »

THE COUNT DOWN IS ON THE WAY!!  WE WILL BE HANDING OUT AN EVENT CALENDARS FOR 2006 AT THE GATE!  IT WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE WILL ALSO BE HAVING CONCERTS AND THOSE WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER TIME. 

RESTLESS75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2006, 01:03:57 PM »

6 MORE DAYS TILL SWAMP CABBAGE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!  HOPE EVERYBODY GOT THERE TOYS READY TO PLAY I KNOW I DO......THEY OPENED UP THE NORTH END OF THE MUDD HOLE BUTT I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE MUCH GOING THREW THAT.......BUTT THERE ARE STILL 4 OTHER NATURAL FLAG PONDS TO PLAY IN......HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »

Cool  Only 3 1/2 more days!!! Get ready we opened more mud area!

rdnckwomen37

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2006, 02:11:34 PM »

Can't what I will be there sunday can't make it sat.  Tongue
RESTLESS75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »

WHAT A HELL OF A WEEKEND WE HAD!!!!!!!!....SO MANY TRUCKS AND BIG ASS BUGGY'S 4 WHEELERS.......IT WAS SUCH A BLAST.......OWNERS SAID THERE WAS AROUND 8,000 PEOPLE THERE IS KNOW DOUBT ABOUT THAT......THEY HAD A BIG TRACTOR AND A TRACK HO ON THE SIDE LINES TO PULL POEPL OUT IF THEY GOT STUCK WITCH MOSTLY EVERYBODY DID.........BUTT YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING IF YUR NOT GETTIN STUCK ITS NOT A CHALLENGE....HAHA...CAN'T WAIT TILL THE MARCH EVEN'T.I KNOW I'LL BE THERE,.............. Cool
stretchy

Wild Turkey, Not just for breakfast anymore!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 09:57:22 PM »

Yes Yes..  Had an awesome time. BIG BLUE was a rippen. BHlew my front end up late Fri nite (early Sat morn?). Was 2 wheeling the rest of the weekend. My new power locker will be here Wed. Hope to get it back together soon. If you guys see me out and about come up and say "Hi". Its easy to spot me. I'm 6'6" drive a 78 ford 350 on 44's w/ no hood at half the speed of light, and usually have an empty bud light in my hand Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com